Demand is there and inventory is very very low which is causing a frenzy around new well priced real estate listings in Portland, Oregon. While this can be a little frustrating for buyers it creates an environment that drives appreciation. I feel very positive that this year we will see appreciation and an increase in unit sales to a level significantly above the previous three years in Inner SE and NE Portland.
The market continues to be very tight with a limited number of good houses available in most neighborhoods. This presents a great opportunity to homeowners who are considering selling and can take advantage of the high # of buyers out there and relatively low # of homes to compete with. If you or anybody you know are considering selling and think you see a good match on the list below please contact us today.
1. Abernathy or Llewellyn elementary districts only, $400-500k, open to different home styles, back yard a must, 3 bed 2 bath min. with garage.
2. First time buyer, wants to be inside of 50th, 2 bed 1 bath OK but would prefer 3/1, fenced back yard or ability to fence in back yard important, $250-350k
3. Anywhere close in SE, as long as it’s not Laurelhurst! buyers like older homes with original features and charm, but well updated kitchens and baths are ok. They would love to buy between 40th-45th, between Hawthorne and Division to stay in the same neighborhood. 3 Bedrooms, 1.1-2 Baths, a little yard, basement or garage. $350-$450k
1. Relocation, just moved to PDX, open to different neighborhoods, 3 bed. 2 bath min., likes Bungalows and Craftsman, up to $450k.
2. Bungalow within the Grant High School District. Fixer is ok, charm and original details are a must. Garage, basement and a yard are also a plus. $250-$350k.
3. Rose City, $350k and under, Fixers OK, must have 3 bedrooms on the same level whether up or down (want to be near children).
1. In-fill home, updated historic home or fixer in a great location, great school district with access to restaurants, shops etc., Duplex with large owners unit desired, 2800+ sq. ft. 4 bed, 3 bath minimum $650-850k
1. Duplex or Triplex, ideally in Corbett-Lair (Johns Landing) or Hillsdale, up to $500k, preferably has larger owners unit, historic details throughout a plus.